The Recessed spotlights have the particularity of being practical, discreet and designs. They are suitable for all types of atmosphere and you also save space.
The built-in LED spots have in addition to the many benefits such as their low consumption, long life, lighting their different colors…
But how to choose your built-in LED spotlights? Your choice depends on your need for lighting and installation constraints. You must therefore first determine the use that you make your built-in spotlight: light space, a garden, a bathroom, living… Then you must pay attention to constraints such as the shallow depth of Embedment or the presence of moisture.
Our wide range of recessed LED spot allows you to adapt your choice according to your needs: choose the power, the shape, the size, the lighting of your spot color. Choose also between spot LED orientable or not. Here are the major categories of recessed LED spotlights :
LED recessed ceiling :
- For your living room, your dining or kitchen: all built-in LED spotlights have the advantage disappear in the ceiling and reveal the light. Then, a warm white color will be perfectly suited to give a warm atmosphere to the room.
- For yourbathroom: airtight recessed spots will allow you to light up your bathroom in a convenient, discreet and secure way.
- You can also choose aceiling lights that have the particularity to diffuse a light very evenly.
Built-in LED on the ground :
- For modern spaces: these spots are suitable for any type of design, and allow you to make lights.
- Outdoor: these spots are perfectly suited to your gardens with lighting by the ground lighting.
LED recessed into a wall or markets :
- For the living room: this type of spot promotes a lighting design and original.
- For outdoors: this lighting will allow you to enjoy your gardens in an original and warm or and form a nice driveway.
You will find all our built-in LED products or any other on Led-Flash and if you need more advice, feel free to contact us by email (Our site), by phone (01 84 16 71 75) or chat on the site…
Sabet LED Built-In Light Round
Make Your Home Beam And Glow With Built-in Lighting
2100 INCASSO A SOFFITTO Built-in lighting for Public Areas …
Recessed Lighting: Ceiling Lighting Profile Built In Led …
How to make built in LED floor lights in bathroom tiles
Philips Lighting Hue Flush mount light Phoenix Built-in …
Built-in linear led module NEW PROFILE SYSTEM New Profile …
Built-in Shelf Lighting
Outlet Covers With Built-In LED Night Lights
How And Why To Decorate With LED Strip Lights
LED wall light FOLD BUILT-IN by Vibia design Arik Levy
How to Add LED Lights Behind Your Flat Screen Television …
Dawn’s Built-ins, Foster Care, and The Perfect Fabric …
Philips Lighting Hue Pendant light Phoenix Built-in LED …
BrilliantParty lighting G53501A05 Transparent Built-in LED …
25+ best ideas about Bookcase Lighting on Pinterest
Design Inspiration Pictures: Simple Wall Hook with Built …
Qbini LED built-in light by Modular Lighting Instruments …
LightSKIN built-in Bicycle LED Tail Light.
Built-in Shelf Lighting